Another year has passed. Hopefully you’ve taken the time to reflect on the previous 365 days and evaluate your current situation. I’ve never been a big fan of resolutions but the fact is, the new year marks a perfect time to set some new goals. Diet and exercise always make the list. Certainly eating better, lifting weights, and running would be great for us all, but these aren’t fun to talk about. Instead, let’s talk about our disc golf resolutions!
First up are our Disc Golf Resolutions for 2016, and then a few suggestions that might inspire some more specific resolutions for you.
Putt Heads’s Resolutions
- Mark with a mini for every shot.
- We know the previously thrown disc will now suffice, but we want this to be a habit. Especially on those short putts.
- Get a PDGA number
- Play in our first official disc golf event
- Design and build the second Putt Head’s Practice Course
- Have more fun
- Don’t worry as much about score or a bad shot, just have fun
- Try new lines on your favorite course
- Try a new game on the course
- Simplify your bag
- Meet new people
- Join a league
- Join in with other groups at the course
- Play more often
- Maybe you didn’t get out enough this year
- Play less often
- Maybe you played too much and didn’t balance your time with practice
- Practice more
- Do more field work
- Get a practice basket for your home
- Start a daily practice putt routine